स्वस्थ उच्च प्रोटीन नाश्ता | एक सप्ताह में 3 किलोग्राम खोना | ओट्स रेसिपी फॉर वेट लॉस एंड बॉडीबिल्डिंग was last modified: January 1st, 2019 by Admin
Kaju or cashew nut is a rich ingredient used in both sweet and savoury dishes all around the world. With the festive season right around the corner, we have the most popular kaju sweet for you, the kaju pista roll. Prepare this for a dinner party and serve your guests these delicious, sweet little rolls, filled with dry fruits and garnished with silver leaf.
Ingredients Of Kaju And Pista Roll
- 700 gms cashew nuts
- 300 gms pista
- 800 gms sugar substitute
- 5 gms cardamom powder
- to garnish silver leaf
How to Make Kaju and Pista Roll
- 1.Soak cashew nuts.
- 2.Blanch pista and remove skin.
- 3.Paste both of it separately. Add 650 grams of sugar in cashew nuts and 150 grams in pista mixture.
- 4.Cook both the mix separately till sugar is dissolved and then add cardamom powder.
- 5.Take it out from the kadhai, make a sheet of cashew nut and put pista in the centre and roll it.
- 6.Garnish it with silver leaf and serve.
Try this recipe in one of your Diwali parties and your guests will surely love it.