In this post, we will talk about 3 home remedies that you can try for open pores with acne marks. Using them consistently over a period of time will give you the desired result. Please read it carefully and do as directed for the desired result-
1) Aloe vera Gel- Mix sugar with aloe vera (alcohol-free aloe gel will do) and lime and use that to scrub and exfoliate your face. Let the aloe gel sit on your skin for 10 minutes. Then rinse with cold water.This regimen will clear up your skin and minimize the appearance of pores. It also helps to cure your acne which you have developed because of open pores.
2) Egg White for Skin Pores- If you don’t have issues with using egg whites, then this is the best treatment for your open pores.
How to use it-
Take the egg white and mix it with the oatmeal and lemon juice. Make an even paste.
2. Apply the paste on your face and keep it on for 30 minutes.
3. Rinse it off with cold water.
Apply this paste twice a week and you will soon get the results.
3) Besan for skin pores-
Ingredients you will need for this pack- 1 tablespoon besan
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 tablespoon yogurt
A few drops of olive oil
What You Have To Do
1. Make a fine paste by mixing all the ingredients.
2. Apply the paste on your face and leave it to dry for 20 to 25 minutes.
3. Rinse with cool water.
4. Pat dry and moisturize.
Use this besan pack twice a week and you shall see the results soon.
Our preference is the Egg Whites. In case you don’t want to use egg whites, g for aloe vera gel. In case the aloe vera gel does not work for you, go for the besan paste. Skins that don’t react well to the aloe vera gel react weell to the besan paste as per our experience.
Do try this out and let us know your feedback.